Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2011

New Gadget

The weather in Edinburgh has been awesome these couple of days. Plenty of sunlight, minimal wind and most importantly, relatively warm to a typical Scottish weather. It's as though the sun is finally smiling at us.


Ever since I got my new credit card which offered 6 months interest free on any purchases from account opening, I have this urge to buy myself something. I realised it may not always be a smart move to apply for a new credit card just for its initial offer. My intention of wanting to earn interest from my credit balance has ended in vain. Temptations oh temptations...!


Apple iPad 1 came to my mind as the price seemed more reasonable now (£329 - UK price). I spoke to a work colleague of mine who would be able to source me an iPad 1 from Asia at an even sweeter price - appx. £240. Now, this is definitely worth my consideration.


HOWEVER, I was browsing HUKD yesterday and I found this!
Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm Zoom Lens

Nikon D3100

I've always wanted to get one myself and today, I finally took the plunge on this. It's been a while since I've last looked forward to something. Plus it came right on time for my new blog. I hope I'll be able to post my personal shots once I get better at photography.


I'll post my initial impression of the Nikon D3100 once it arrives. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment